03 March, 2010

the winklers vs. sri lanka

For a wedding at thanksgiving the winklers landed in sri lanka...



it's strange to see this family portrait (and this isnt everybody) growing up it was always just my mom, grandmom, brother and myself. teeny tiny family, then my brother got married...now we are spread across france, canada, india, america, srilanka. we went from country folk to international jet setters with the words "I DO".

we rode elephants...it was scary...my mom, my sister-in-law Denise, and super stud!!




we had a driver...nobody liked the way he smelled...i wanted to be his best friend!



we saw turtles...



i met a monk with lady lips...



we went to the beach...it was my favorite day...




the house was full of kids...people tell me kids are fun...



and there was a wedding...



it was fun fun fun and great to see my family and interesting to see them on sort of my turf...although sri lanka kicks india butt in terms of cleanliness and order but...they got the idea.

No comments: