31 December, 2009

you are lady gaga...

Ok ok ok ok, I am the worst blogger ever…it has been since May that I have come here to enthrall you all with my wisdom…and even that last blog in May was to say that I haven’t blogged in a while…(like me I guess this blog is a work in progress, puke)

…see the funny thing is I think about stuff I want to write about all the time, but getting it from head to web, just, well…I even take notes in Mr. blackberry of things to write about but then when I look back I can’t always remember what the note was about or why (i.e. current note example says “monkey butts”; what did that mean and does anyone want to read a blog about monkey butts, [p.s. I kinda do])…

So anyway since May a good bit has happened and most of it was probably funny at the time…but that is the past, and this decade (2010) I am leaving my past behind and focusing on the future…which is my yogi sounding way of saying “I am in no way going to deal with, answer for, or pay up for any of my past mistakes and I am most likely dammed to commit them all over again!!! AND I am ok with that!!

Before 2010 here are some photos from the past year…










and now on to 2010...

1 comment:

w!L. said...

Well, it's about bloody time! :) LOL
It's nice hearing from you again my friend. Happy New Year, you deserve it.
xo