04 March, 2009

dear readers

OK i know you all are on 'pins and needles' waiting for the Goa blog....but...you will have to wait!!

Unfortunately the very last meal i ate in Goa poisoned me and i am still very very sick...trust me, being sick on a 10 hour train from Goa puts one in mood not quickly shaken off...so i am not in a very happy/positive mood to write and Goa was amazing so i want to feel better to express it...so you will have to sit tight!!
(sorry i am still sick mom! jeez!! haha)

one funny story, not related to my tummy or Goa...a women in Florida was arrested for calling 911 to complain that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets!

Here's the transcript of one of her calls:

"This is an emergency, if I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one, this is an emergency!"

Oh black people, I miss you!!

1 comment:

Wil said...

Oh no! Getting sick on a trip is the WORSE! (Happened to me for a part of my Egypt trip oh so many years ago). Hopefully you got the great time out of the way before the gastric distress! hehe.
Miss you!