17 June, 2008

ketchupin'

hey kids....so not much going on here sorry to say...not much going on in bollywood it seems due to the rains there is not much in production, which means i don't work, which means i am getting broke, ooppps!

the serial i am going to work on starts shooting end of this month so that's something. i am also being considered for a movie role, fingers crossed, that won't start until septemberish.

oh here's something...i am coming to the states for a visit...i leave here
August 12Th and will be in America for about 2-3 weeks (mark your calenders). i need to renew my visa and i miss everyone so...i will be bring sexy back!

so that's my India this week. not extremely exciting but still fun!

here is a Nokia ad i am in...it was the one i auditioned to be a singing cowboy for...which p.s. that part got completely cutout of the final Ad...i shot for two days on this and am in it for .05 seconds if i didn't point me out you'd never know...fame is a bitch...i am at .11 seconds, in the foreground, to the left (beyonce!) and i have a baby doll on my lap (don't ask)...



i will leave you with this...it's the trailer for Kismet Konnection...the film i am in which opens 17Th July...it also opens in America, so you Philly and Jersey folks can see it in New York...enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Wil said...

WOOHOO! I found you...barely. LOL If you didn't tell me at what time frame, I'd never would have. Wow, who knew India looked so futuristic?! ;) hehe.
OMG, you'll be back Stateside?! Where are you gonna be? Maybe we can see you :D Keep me posted...