08 January, 2008

leave me alone!

first a note to my stalker!

i come to india and next thing you know, your here. on thursday i am hanging out at the Taj Hotel, who books a room there on friday? Listen, Madonna, i know that you are desperate to be my friend but you've got to leave me alone!

now back to our regularly schuduled blog...

looks like after much back and forth (canceling and the reschudling) the shoot i had been booked for is back on. i am to leave today...which is awesome, but means that i won't be bloggin' for a few days...what will you do on the internet without me???

ok gotta run...TTYL

3 comments:

Wil said...

You drop a tid-bit like a "stalker" then you just go away?! Bad Double, Bad! Well, I'll expect more details when you return from your hiatus! ;)

Oliver said...

tell madonna i said "hi"...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Wil said...

Don't play so hard to get...maybe she'll adopt you and let you live in luxury with her in London. hehe