15 December, 2007

alkeyhol kills cooties

so last Sunday my landlord (parney) had a birthday party for his ten year old girl and i was invited...my roomie and i went. so we get there and i see parney's wife i say hello..then she introduces me to his OTHER wife...yes he's got two...later when i told him in America he would go to jail for that he just didn't understand.

so all the men at the party go to the roof to drink booze and talk really dirty about women...i met a lot of my neighbors it was FUN FUN FUN. sameer and i got really drunk...actually everybody got really drunk...i danced and everybody laughed...which seems to be the reaction to my dancing..grrr! anyway Indian's don't really drink, but when they do, they get stupid frat bot drunk...sameer barfed...so that night was when i really get eaten up by bugs...since then i haven't had one single bite so i think when they bit me they died from alcohol poisoning. who needs modern medicine!

oh, one more thing about the party...when you get there you are given, first thing, a slice of cake...i thought gosh my mom would love this...she only stays at parties waiting for the cake...she could eat and run. bad news is you only get that one slice.

i did another commercial with "King Khan" this week. it's for Nokia phones and i think you will be able to see me in it. there is a street scene and he walks by me in it. i am supposed to shot another commercial tomorrow...and my role in said commercial...a banker..what else!

sameer and i were having coffee this morning and a guy walked by selling cotton candy. i told sameer what it was called in America, he told me the Indian name which was really long but the best part he said it translates to "old woman's hair". tasty!

well i am off to go buy some jeans that i can't afford...i am having money issues which i will go into next time...blah blah...

still no winner in the mailing comp...and nobody has called me yet either....

9870054384 in case you forgot....

oh and i have a Christmas list if anyone cares...

i want a TV..you see i am freaking out that "lost" starts soon and well...

oh and mom, youtube.com has the trailer for the "sex and the city" movie...i can't bring myself to watch it.

1 comment:

Wil said...

I was gonna say, isn't like drinking as sin for them and all that? ;) Glad you partied it up Desi-style!
I already sent you some correspondence...hope you get it soon! :D
Don't fret too much about Lost. The stupid writter's strike is still going on, so TV is becoming a dead zone. Lost returns in Feb (alleged) but they only managed to make 8 episodes b4 the strike so who knows what they're gonna do. On the other hand, Project Runway is on and SOOOOO good!

(Can't wait to see you Nokia commercial Meester Dabule!)